Food Handler Training Course is a compulsory course for all food handlers (individual / company) that involved in food sectors as enforced by Ministry of Health Malaysia based on Regulation 30 in Food Hygiene Regulation 2009. This course also required by all temporary or permanent food outlet or night market for the application of related business license from Local Authorities or Pihak Berkuasa Tempatan (PBT). The course certificate is valid within Malaysia. Training will includes lecture and exercises.
- To provide awareness and increase understanding among food handlers regarding the basic of food safety and food hygiene based on Food Hygiene Regulation 2009.
- To provide awareness on the importance of personal hygiene and good food handling practices.
- To highlight the correct steps of cleaning of utensil and proper steps of food waste disposal.
- To provide knowledge of safe food handling.
- To provide knowledge on how to prevent food contamination and food poisoning.
Upon completion of this training, participant should be able to:
- Understand the basic of food safety and food hygiene.
- Highlight the importance personal hygiene and good food handling practices.
- Understand how to prevent food contamination and food poisoning.
- Understand critical factors of food poisoning