ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System standard which integrates the seven principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system and application steps developed by the CODEX Alimentarius Commission. This course is one of a series designed for companies wishing to obtain ISO 22000 certification. This course provides delegates with a detailed understanding of the audit requirements specific to ISO 22000, as well as concepts, roles and responsibilities of the internal auditor.
- To understand auditing techniques and the process based audit
- To provide participant with practical knowledge and skills necessary to conduct an internal audit using a process based approach
- To provide participant with the necessary competencies to conduct an audit on the ISO 22000 food safety management system.
Upon completion of this training, participant should be able to:
- Conduct a process based audit which is aligned to food safety requirements
- Acquire skills needed to be a competent auditor of a food safety management system
- Focus on the effectiveness and efficiency of the key processes.