COURSE OVERVIEW :
This programme provides participant with auditing skills and knowledge focusing on
halal industry elements. Overview and in-depth review of halal auditing phases will be
exposes to participants to be applied in actual internal auditing in the company to meet the
requirements of halal certification. Both theory and hands-on practice will allow participant
to be familiar with auditing process.
1. To provide understanding on procedure and requirements of halal internal audit.
2. To provide guidelines on internal auditing from planning stage until report preparation.
3. To provide understanding on halal foods.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
Upon completion of this training, participant should be able to:
1. Understand procedure and requirements of halal internal audit.
2. Conduct and manage internal auditing from planning stage until report preparation.
3. Understand requirements on halal foods and halal certification.
Lecture and exercises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HALAL Team Member
QA/QC Officer or Executives
Internal Halal Auditors.
HALAL Training and Consultancy
SECTION 1: Introduction
Shariah Principle and Requirements ( Basic Halal vs Haram)
SECTION 2: Halal Certification Malaysia
Procedure for Halal Certification Malaysia
MS 1500 : 2009 technical requirements
SECTION 3: Planning for Internal Halal Audit Programme
Halal Audit Checklists and activities
Halal Internal Audit Meeting
SECTION 4: Internal auditors
Roles and responsibilities of Internal Auditors
How to conduct audit