Course Title : MS 1514:2009 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Internal Auditing
Course Duration : 1 Day
Course Overview :
GMP system is designed to minimize the risks involved in any food production that cannot be eliminated
through testing the final product. GMP covers all aspects of production from the raw materials, premises and equipment to the training and personal hygiene of the staff. It is also a prerequisite program for the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point System for Food Safety, commonly known as HACCP. In the event of customer complaint or a legal case, evidence of an effective GMP would present a strong point that due diligence has been exercised. Internal Audit is one of the important element to ensure that GMP system is implemented continuously throughout the company. It is conducted to measure the effectiveness of the system and to evaluate the compliance of GMP in all aspects related to production and quality control. Training will includes lecture, actual case study and exercises.
1. To highlight the purpose / objective of
2. To provide understanding and
guidelines on the key principle of
3. To provide guideline for managing
internal audit programme.
4. To provide understanding on audit
activities and documentation.
Learning Outcomes :
Upon completion of this training, participant should be able to:
1. Highlight the objective of internal audit.
2. Understand the key principle of internal audits.
3. Plan for internal audit programme.
4. Conduct internal audit and prepare related documentation.
Who Should Attend :
This course is specially designed for personnel responsible for the food safety program in Food and Beverage companies:
Production Supervisor / Executives
Food and Beverage Outlet
SECTION 1 : Introduction
• Purpose of Internal Audit
• Type of Audit
• Internal Auditors
SECTION 2: Managing Internal Audit
• Planning and establishing auditprogram.
SECTION 3: Audit Activities
• Initiating audit
• Conducting Document Review
• On-site audit
• Internal Audit Report
• Follow up audit