COURSE OVERVIEW :
Halal is one of the important elements in food industry to ensure the quality of the product and to ensure that the product being produced is HALAL and TOYYIBAN from the initial process until the product being consumes by the customer. To produce Halal products, understanding on the Halal concept and the Fundamental of Halal Industry is important to all the relevant personnel that involve in Food Industry. Products should be Halal certified by JAKIM or recognised body by JAKIM in order to gain access to the global food market. Halal concepts should be incorporated and practices along the food manufacturing process.
1. To provide understanding on Principle and Halal Concept.
2. To increase the level of awareness among relevant personnel on Halal fundamental and
best halal practices in food industry.
3. To provide understanding on important monitoring of food chain from sourcing of the
raw materials until the finished product being delivered to the customer.
4. To provide an overview on requirements of Malaysia Halal certification and Halal Food
Standard MS 1500: 2009.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
Upon completion of this training, participant should be able to:
1. Understand the Principle and Concept of Halal.
2. Increase the level of awareness on Halal fundamental and best halal practices in food
premises or industry.
3. Understand the important monitoring of food chain from sourcing of the raw materials
until the finished product being delivered to the customer.
HALAL Training and Consultancy
4. Understand all the requirements of Malaysia Halal certification and Halal Food Standard
MS 1500: 2009.
5. Get started on the application of HALAL Certification for their organizations
Lecture and exercises
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Food and Beverage Outlet
Food Premises owner, management and manager.
Halal Executive , HALAL Team, QA/QC Personnel
Anyone who wish to acquire basic understanding in applying HALAL system in food
premises / food industry.