Halal is one of the important elements in cosmetic and personal care industry to ensure the quality of the product and to ensure that the product being produced is HALAL and TOYYIBAN from the initial process until the product being used by the customer. To produce Halal Cosmetic and Personal Care products, understanding on the Halal concept and the Fundamental of Halal Industry is important to all the relevant personnel involved. Products should be Halal certified by JAKIM or recognised body by JAKIM in order to gain access to the global market. Halal concepts should be incorporated and practices along the manufacturing process.
1. To provide understanding on Principle and Halal Concept.
2. To increase the level of awareness among relevant personnel on Halal fundamental and best halal practices in Cosmetic and Personal Care Industry.
3. To provide understanding on important monitoring along the chain from sourcing of the raw materials until the finished product being delivered to the customer.
4. To provide an overview on requirements of Malaysia Halal certification and Malaysia Standard for Halal Cosmetic and Personal Care (MS 2200:2008 Consumer Good-Section 1: Cosmetic and Personal Care).
Upon completion of this training, participant should be able to:
1. Understand the Principle and Concept of Halal.
2. Increase the level of awareness on Halal fundamental and best halal practices in premises or industry.